It is advised to read this Policy carefully. Please stop the use of our site at once if you disagree with any of the terms of this Policy. You possess legal rights to access your personal data that we have and control how we process it which are also discussed in this Policy. By proceeding further, you agree to the terms mentioned below. If you continue to use our site, we may take it as your consent to obtain your information that may aid us in finding out your experience with our site and services.
Why Do We Collect Your Information?
Generally, you can visit our site without providing any personal information about yourself. However, we may need to collect your data for the purposes described hereunder:
- To build a strong relationship with you
- To improve our operations and overall user experience
- To understand your interests and what services you are looking for the most
- To connect you with the services that are relevant to your interests
- To allow you to access certain restricted parts of our site
- To conduct customer satisfaction surveys
- For recruitment purposes when you submit a CV/resume or a job application
- To counter your requests or queries you have with us
- To promote our services by sending useful materials and newsletter if we have your permission
All these purposes are justified by our legitimate interest to ensure you feel delighted when visiting the HyBytes website.
What Information Do We Collect?
We collect and use personal information to enhance the user experience, such as your name, email address, contact number, company name, website, IP address, browser type and version, time zone setting, OS, as well as details of how you navigated our site, what pages you viewed, page response times, and page interaction information. If applying for a job, we may also collect information about your salary expectations and work history in the form of a resume.
How Do We Use Your Information?
We use your basic personal information and browsing statistics for determining the value of the content we provide. Your information is used in a number of ways, of which some are as follows:
- To review and enhance our services and operations
- To manage and administer our business for internal operations
- To provide you with the information regarding the services that you requested from us
- To improve our site to make sure that content is shown in the most effective way for you and your device
- As part of our efforts to make our site secure
In any case, you have the legal right to:
- Access your personal data
- Ask your personal data in a proper and standard format
- Be informed on how your personal data is obtained and processed
- Object to our processing of your personal data in ways that may cause you damage or distress
- Restrict our use of your personal data
- Require that we delete your personal data
- Have inaccurate personal data corrected
- Withdraw the consent at any time
If you wish to raise a complaint on how our site has handled your personal data, send us an email to have the issue investigated at email@example.com.
The security of your personal data is important to us, and we use reasonable precautions and follow industry best practices to protect the personal information we obtain, use, or share from loss, misuse, or alteration.
Images, text, documentation, and other materials on our site are protected by copyright laws. HyBytes retains all rights, including copyright, in text, image, data, and any other information present in these files. We clearly disallow the use of any protected content on our site, leaving out fair use. By fair use of copyrighted content, it is meant the use of materials for non-commercial purposes, such as research, news reporting, teaching, and so on.
It is a must for users to cite the source of the copyrighted material by including the URL https://www.hybytes.com/. Before using, users must agree that they will limit their use of such content to fair use and will not violate HyBytes’ rights. The exploitation of HyBytes materials is strictly prohibited. Anybody who wish to use the content for commercial purpose or any reason other than fair use as defined above, must request and get permission from HyBytes.
If you have any questions regarding this Policy or our site, please feel free to contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or by phone at +92 42 35754602.